Welcome friends and family!



We created this blog so that everyone near and dear to our hearts will be able to connect with us from around the globe, hear all about Quentin and the journey that we like to call "parenthood"!



Friday, July 29, 2011

Just a thought...or two!!!

Some days I wonder what it would be like if I did not have a child.

Some days I wonder what it would be like if I did not have a child with special needs.

Some days I feel like the train I am on is more like a merry-go-round going nowhere, slowly.

Some days I feel like the dysfunction is enough to drive me insane, literally.

Then there are the days when:

I hear a new noise coming out of Quentin when I thought there were no new noises.

I hear Quentin laugh and it's one of those belly busting giggles that make me laugh.

I feel like being a mom is the most important thing that I will ever do in my life.

I feel like being Quentin's mom is the most rewarding experience I will ever have in my life.

So today I sit back and smile at the good that has come into my life and craziness that I endure and hope that tomorrow will bring the same, but maybe with a little less crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment