Welcome friends and family!



We created this blog so that everyone near and dear to our hearts will be able to connect with us from around the globe, hear all about Quentin and the journey that we like to call "parenthood"!



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My little boy turns six today!

I have typed this over and over again and still find it hard to write the right words today. There is so much I want to say, but how? I truly cannot believe that my baby boy is turning six today. It seems like yesterday we were welcoming him into the world. I have so many emotions right now and I'm not sure that I want to share them all, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

On this day six years ago our lives were changed forever, and as I sit here and write I can no longer hold back the tears that flow easily and freely remembering the day so vividly. So for fear that I won't be able to put myself back together again if I continue, I'll say only this..."my cup runneth over".

Dear monkey,

I'll love you forever!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment